Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unable to Manifest Bulk Orders
While we all are aware of the persistent issues of New Voonik Seller panel & we always go back to old seller panel to get our work done. I wonder if Voonik team is actually working on the issue in new panel which seems to be getting worse day on day.

Today a new issue has popped up (Old & New Seller Panels) - I have 50+ orders in "Ready to Ship" stage but while manifesting, only 1 order per courier company gets manifested so at a time only 7-8 orders get manifested. Which means I will have to manifest orders one by one for all orders & then upload manifests one by one for all 50+ orders. For example if I have 25 out of 50 orders which will be shipped via Aramex, I will have to create 25 different manifests for aramex & then I will have to get all 50 signed from the pickup guy & then upload each manifest separately.

Raised 2-3 tickets for the issue as there is no Seller Support number or Relationship Manager contact available. Tickets getting closed with resolution to use old seller panel without understanding the actual problem. Because this issue persists with old and new both seller panels.
Dear Mr Deepesh,

Greetings from Voonik!

Would like to bring to your notice that, we are woking on the technical fix for this issue. During this period, SLA breach penalties will not be applicable. In addition to this, we are informing our seller partners on interim arrangements.

Warm regards,
Team Voonik
Official Marketplace Representative
But courier pickup guys don't sign on multiple manifests. Like if ecomexpress has 20 shipments, how can we print 20 manifest and he then sign on those 20 manifests. Then we have to upload those 20 manifests. Rightnow i have 80 orders. Then i need to print 80 manifest and upload those 80 manifests?

Think practical please

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Reply from Voonik team!

Dear Sellers,

Greetings from Voonik!!

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused, Due to server down and some technical glitch, panel is too slow orders have gone under porcessing and also manifest is not getting upload, we have escalated the issue to concerned team they are working on it.It will be fixed very soon.We will check the timing from back end and make sure no penalty is levied on any orders during this issue.

Note:For today you can take print out of orders in an excel sheet and take signature from the courier person.
(30-06-2016, 01:39 PM)Poragmoni Das Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Dear Mr Deepesh,

Greetings from Voonik!

Would like to bring to your notice that, we are woking on the technical fix for this issue. During this period, SLA breach penalties will not be applicable. In addition to this, we are informing our seller partners on interim arrangements.

Warm regards,
Team Voonik

Thanks for acknowledging the issue, please share an update & approx Turn Around Time as the task is tedious and cannot be continued for long time.