Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unfair Charges
Hi

Snapdeal are charging double Commisions and also full amount negative for returns.

They are not entertaining disputes raised through panel and i am not getting any response from them. Continuous cheating done.

I have not received the product back for the below IDs and still refund has been done on all aspects and is a negative.

I have raised dispute for Order ID 13173243699 and still not got refunded.
(12-01-2016, 04:46 PM)sanket_1112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi

Snapdeal are charging double Commisions and also full amount negative for returns.

They are not entertaining disputes raised through panel and i am not getting any response from them. Continuous cheating done.

I have not received the product back for the below IDs and still refund has been done on all aspects and is a negative.

I have raised dispute for Order ID 13173243699 and still not got refunded.
yes , i am also facing same issue with the snapdeal , they are also not replying for the disputes for days and later rejecteding the claims without giving proper reason for rejection
THERE ARE SOME MEASURES YOU HAVE TO TAKE CARE WHILE RAISING DISPUTE.. ONE MISTAKE NO CLAIM... UNLESS YOU GET MAIL FROM THEM THAT THEY WILL GIVE THE DISPUTE AMOUNT FOR EG

50% COMPENSATION WILL BE RELEASED FOR THE SUB ORDER BLAH BLAH WITHIN 3-4 NEXT PAYMENT CYCLE...

TILL THE ABOVE YOU HAVE FIGHT... AFTER THIS YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW UP... WAIT TILL 5TH PAYMENT CYCLE IF NO AMOUNT CREDITED REPLY ON THE SAME TICKET ID MAIL... AGAIN THEY MAY SAY SAME THING... HAVE PATIENCE N WAIT AGAIN... AT IF ITS HATRICK TAKE HELP OF ACCOUNT MANAGER...

KEEP NOTE OF ALL IN EXCEL... WHEN ACCOUNT MANAGER ASK FOR MORE INVENTORY/BUSINESS DEALS DEMAND THIS CASES TO GET CLEARED...

AND ONE THING ONCE U GET MAIL IN A TICKET ID TO WAIT FOR THE PAYMENT WITHIN 2-3 PAYMENT CYCLE AND ONCE IT CONFIRMED DO NOT REPLY THAT MAIL AGAIN..

BCZ THE FOLLOWING TICKETS IS CLOSED ACCORDING TO THEM.. AND FINANCE TEAM RELEASES AMOUNT IF THE TICKET IS CLOSED...

SUPPOSE YOU SEND MAIL FOR REMINDER AND CASE OPENS AGAIN AND WHEN FINANCE TEAM SEE THE CASE STATUS THEY WONT CREDIT THE AMOUNT AS THE CASE IS STILL PENDING FOR RESPONSE FROM SELLERSHELP TEAM....