Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unicommerce integration with tally erp 9
Hi Members

I am using usnicommerce paid version . But , i am not reconcilling order wise payment for any channel . Kindly guide that if i start using tally erp 9 with unicommerce paid version  will it solve all the problems like reconcilling payments , reconcilling returns etc.

Regards 
Abhishek
Unicommerce had introduced payment reconciliation in the latest update. Have you tried that
Hi

How can we integrate tally with with unicommerce

Help me with detail steps and tdl file if any

Sent from my HTC Desire 826 dual sim using Tapatalk

Id entps.a kit@gmail.com

entps.ankit@gmail.com

Thumbs Up 
(21-12-2015, 01:57 AM)Hello,  You Can Download Excel Data Base From Your Uniware Dashboard. The Same Excel Can Be Import in Tally ( Any Version , Paid/Trial ).You can Also Import Bank Statement Direct in Tally.You Dont need to Pass Manual Entry for Every Transaction. Let me know if you need any help.  entps.ankit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi

Id entps.a kit@gmail.com

entps.ankit@gmail.com

and what about marketplaces which are not on unicommerce?
(06-01-2016, 02:14 PM)Same u have to export data from marketplace.does not matter its uniware data or other marketplace excel format data. We can import any excel direct in tally .. Jitoo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.and what about marketplaces which are not on unicommerce?
(07-01-2016, 10:24 AM)adityainfi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-01-2016, 02:14 PM)Same u have to export data from marketplace.does not matter its uniware data or other marketplace excel format data. We can import any excel direct in tally .. Jitoo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.and what about marketplaces which are not on unicommerce?

Hi Aditya,

Can you explain step by step how to import excel into Tally.  It will be of good help to all forum members.

Devesh
Hi I tried importing excel sheet from Uniware to Tally but am not able to... I am using both paid versions....it would be great help if someone could guide step wise

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-05-2016, 05:00 PM)Montyybucks Inc Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi I tried importing excel sheet from Uniware to Tally but am not able to... I am using both paid versions....it would be great help if someone could guide step wise

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Unicom. Has integrated with tally. Working 95% correct. Better take help from Unicm. Customer support.

Sent from my XT1572 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(21-12-2015, 01:57 AM)entps.ankit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi

Id entps.a kit@gmail.com

entps.ankit@gmail.com

Hi,

Please find the link below for steps to integrate Tally ERP 9.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks.