Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uniware invoice errors
Dear members,
I think many of us are using uniware in our daily order processing. When I started uniware and saw the invoices generated by unicommerce,I saw that they are not calculating tax on shipping charges which is mandatory. I saw that shipping charges is calculated at the end . I complaint to them at that time but they didn't resolved it and said onky flipkart is calculating vat on shipping and other market places are not. I tried to explain them that amazon is also calculating vat on shipping but they didn't solved it.even at that time I talked to anish also who uses uniware enterprise version and he told not to use uniware invoices.
So my suggestion to all members and admin is that please write a mail to uniware regarding the problem so that they change there vat charges in shipping as well. After all we are b paying that time I was alone who was complaining them about this and they told as they have not recieved complain from any other seller they can't change it.
I request admin and team members to do the needful for the same.
Amit Makhija

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk
Shipping and handling is a service if I am right. How VAT comes into picture here?
Yes but this is not form of service. Also, service tax is higher than vat in most items, what would you prefer?

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Can you please explain me more?.
(15-09-2016, 07:46 PM)Sai Sanvish Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Can you please explain me more?.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

if you go by the aforesaid definition then you would find that Section 2 (29) talks about the total amount set out in the invoice or as determined by the Assessing Authority.

It means the if the freight is shown in the invoice then it will become the part and parcle of the taxable amount on which VAT will be charged.