Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updation of Commission Percentage from 15% to 20%
Voonik is increasing the commission to 20% , after tax it is going to translate to ~23%. 

Sellers are already facing a lot of problems regarding the following:
    -Penalty for orders for SKU is Out of Stock
    -Logistics costs of returns are completely borne by seller
    -Most of the damaged products cannot be claimed

Being profitable for any seller in this competitive marketplace is already very difficult. Raising the commission will only just increase the costs.

Please share you views.
(14-01-2016, 03:32 PM)alokpaul13 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Voonik is increasing the commission to 20% , after tax it is going to translate to ~23%. 

Sellers are already facing a lot of problems regarding the following:
    -Penalty for orders for SKU is Out of Stock
    -Logistics costs of returns are completely borne by seller
    -Most of the damaged products cannot be claimed

Being profitable for any seller in this competitive marketplace is already very difficult. Raising the commission will only just increase the costs.

Please share you views.
It is ridiculous. Also the number of RTOC on Voonik is crazy.
hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies!
20% commission with 70 shipping is too much. Then the product cost gets high and we get a lot of returns for quality issue

Sent from my GT-I9082 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
And they charge 70 shipping after taking commissions, so effectively you are paying INR 90 per parcel.
Also, are you guys also getting a lot of COD returns just because the client refused to take delivery? I mean we get packages back everyday which have not even been opened by the clients.
hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies!