Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very high fees to list branded mobile phone covers
Before Amazon was charging 8% and now suddenly they have raise it to 17% commission for selling mobile phone covers.
How can seller sell a branded covers under 17% of commission where distributor only gives us 12 to 15% of margin on branded covers like Samsung, Sony etc..
That means Amazon wants sellers to stop selling branded genuine covers and focus on China made cheap quality cases..

Sent from my 306SH using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mobito for this post:
  • Kush Agarwal
This also means amazon doesnt want to deal with you, they first want to deal with distributors, and then with brands directly

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Samsung distributors admitted that they are not allowed to sell online and if they do so , Samsung can take necessary action against them that also include loss of distributorship.
If distributors cant sell online then who is next to sell online in second place ?

Sent from my SM-G925I using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.