Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Visibility of New listing
How should  we improve the visibility of our listings?
flipkart advertisement
(02-12-2015, 06:04 PM)Nirmal Jain Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.flipkart advertisement

In amazon he will need to use Amazon Advertising.  Big Grin
ya.. you are asking about amazon
Karo advertise. Ws and cloudtail aise hi upar aa jaata hai
(02-12-2015, 06:06 PM)Jitendra Rawal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-12-2015, 06:04 PM)Nirmal Jain Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.flipkart advertisement

In amazon he will need to use Amazon Advertising.  Big Grin

I have not received a good feedback on Amazon Advertising.
you can improve visibility of the new listing by starting selling in low price. don't look for profit. Later when your listings go in top results you can increase your pricing.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jitoo for this post:
  • Monish Punjabi
How do i create a brand rule for my trade mark on amazon , we have successfully done that for flipkart and snapdeal .

Please advice asap
(02-12-2015, 05:41 PM)Shrayansh Rajvanshi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How should  we improve the visibility of our listings?

WHAT KIND OF PRODUCTS ARE YOU SELLING, ON WHAT PORTALS, AND WHAT CATEGORIES WITH WHAT ASP
ARE YOU A MANUFACTURER
ARE YOU A CONTRACT MANUFACTURER
DO YOU OWN THE BRAND TM
IS THE PROCUREMENT OR PRODUCTION COST UNDER YOUR CONTROL

THERE ARE MANY FACTORS UPON THE BASIS OF WHICH WE CAN DECIDE THE PLAN OF ACTION AND INCREASE SALES, CLICKS, VIEW AND REVENUE
Does Anyone face an issue on flipkart for new listings.
Since a few months we have seen that our new listings neither appear in "Newest First" catagory nor a few listings are visible. We have raised this issue to flipkart a number of times bu in vain.
Suppose we list 100 products, only 50 of them are actually visible on the website, rest never pop up.
Any idea what can be done?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mayur for this post:
  • E Commerce