Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voonik Person Giving Dhamki on call
Yesterday I got a mail from voonik that I need to send one of my products to voonik surat office for photography.

Today a person from Voonik's surat office called me and told that " Sir You got a mail from ritesh shah yesterday, You need to send your product to voonik Surat for photography.

I told him for only 1 product I will not send to Surat. And I will arrange a photo-shoot for that product in Ahmedabad with my photographer as per voonik's guidelines.

The person on the call said " Sir its compulsory to send this product to Surat office"

I told him I will talk to my account manager from Bangalore office and later I will tell

He asked me " what's ur account manager name? What's his number? I will talk to him."

I told him I don't remember, I will check and contact him.

He then said U don't remember ur account manager name? number? ( asking like he is my boss)

He said " Sir, Its compulsory to send product here, otherwise I will block your voonik account."

I told him "How can you say like that?" I will complain to voonik abt you. 

And he said " Ok sir, jisko karna he kar lo" ( tell whomever I wish to complaint)

Totally unprofessional way of contacting / calling a seller in a pity manner.  And also who is that guy to Block my account?

After getting this call now i think of deleting my account myself.
Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced

Hello Sir
I make call earlier you. i don't mean to insult you or trying to be your boss. my motto of calling was 360 degree photo-shoot. We don't have office in ahmedabad so you can't do it in ahmedabad. so that why you have to send you product in surat city. we are taking 1000 different product for modelling and photoshoot. we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction but Unfortunately, i did being clear about this, My motto was for your best interest as well as voonik.com. so please sir not take it wrong way and i'm sorry that you feel that way and i'm sorry caused this frustration and my behaviour.

please accept my sincere apology, and for us sir, you are very important for us and i take full responsibility for the situation i will ensure that this kind of circumstances will never ever arise.
I told you that i will arrange for a photography here in Ahmadabad at my cost but You didn't tried to convince me. But You told me that You will block my voonik account. Is it a good way?
(10-03-2016, 07:48 PM)Dainik Sutariya Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced

Hello Sir
I make call earlier you. i don't mean to insult you or trying to be your boss. my motto of calling was 360 degree photo-shoot.  We don't have office in ahmedabad so you can't do it in ahmedabad. so that why you have to send you product in surat city. we are taking 1000 different product for modelling and photoshoot. we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction but Unfortunately, i did being clear about this, My motto was for your best interest as well as voonik.com. so please sir not take it wrong way and i'm sorry that you feel that way and i'm sorry caused this frustration and my behaviour.

please accept my sincere apology, and for us sir,  you are very important for us and i take full responsibility for the situation i will ensure that this kind of circumstances will never ever arise.

Hey thats great, what is 360 degree shoot? I am sure there must be an agency in Ahmedabad also. Please understand we have to pay exorbitant courier charges to send products.