Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warehouse Fees
Hi,

I want to know about warehouse fees.

I know that portals take their commission, logistics, return commission, return logistics from our orders & it will reflect in particular order vise payment.

But my question is about Warehouse storage fees, pick & pack fees, it will deducted from particular order ids ? if not than how we can do reco of order id wise?

where we can see that expenses. 

Please guide me for the same.
Pick & Pack and Weight Handling Shipping Fee changes effective April 5st, 2016.

Table 1 and Table 2 below shows the FBA fees that will be effective starting April 5st, 2016,

FBA Fulfilment Fees
Small Size Standard Size Oversize
Pick & Pack fee (per unit) Rs.10 Rs.15 Rs. 25
Weight Handling Shipping fees (per shipment)
Each 500 gms up to 2 Kg
Based on the Outbound Shipping Weight
Rs.30
Rs.30 per 500 gm
(for the first 2 Kg)
Each additional 500 gms after 2 Kg
NA* Rs.15 per 500 gm
FBA Delivery Service fee (per unit) 1% of Item value
Storage Fee (per cubic foot per month)
Rs.14.20

Table 1:FBA fees effective April 5, 2016 for Small, Standard and Oversize units

FBA Fulfilment Fees
Oversize Heavy and Bulky Items
Pick & Pack fee (per unit) Rs.25
Weight Handling Shipping fees (per shipment)
Each 500 gms up to 2 kg
Rs.160
Each additional 500 gms
Rs.11
FBA Delivery Service fee (per unit) 1% of Item value
Storage Fee (per cubic foot per month)
Rs.14.20

[i]Table 2:FBA fees effective April 5, 2016 for Oversize Heavy and Bulky Items[/i]
  • All fees above are displayed excluding Service Tax. We will apply 14% Service Tax and 0.5% Swachh Bharat Cess to all fees displayed above

• For FBA orders, the Outbound Shipping Weight is calculated for each individual shipment by adding the Packaging Weight to the overall shipment weight. We will use 80 gm, 100 gm and 500 gm as the Packaging Weight for Small, Standard and Oversize items respectively.

• For items weighing more than 2 kg, we will calculate the Weight Handling Shipping Fee using the Dimensional Weight if the Dimensional Weight is greater than the Unit Weight.

• Dimensional weight is calculated using the formula, (Length x Width x Height) divided by 5000 to get the Dimensional weight of a unit in kilograms. Length, Width and Height are in centimeters.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jitoo for this post:
  • Kush Agarwal
Jitu bhai Plz Re edit
lessthan n greatorthan and all sb mix hogya h 😕

Sent from my SM-G531F using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-05-2016, 01:29 AM)Salman Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Jitu bhai Plz Re edit
lessthan n greatorthan and all sb mix hogya h ?

Sent from my SM-G531F using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

@salman this is copy paste from other site with tables in it.  So it will not look proper here.  So kindly check this thread in browser.
(08-05-2016, 10:01 AM)Jitoo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-05-2016, 01:29 AM)Salman Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Jitu bhai Plz Re edit
lessthan n greatorthan and all sb mix hogya h ?

@salman this is copy paste from other site with tables in it.  So it will not look proper here.  So kindly check this thread in browser.
Ok

High time for payment reconciliation.

Amazon changes policy. giving half FBA reimbursement

Amazon changes policy. reduced easy ship reimbursement to approx. 50% of transfer amount not product charges

Amazon not reimbursing all FBA returns (compare fba return orders and reimbursement done)

Amazon changes policy. introduced charges for return order (20% of commission)

Amazon creating self removal of FBA return orders (Check your monthly FBA courier return charges to your warehouse)

Amazon Increased volume in FBA products

Was anyone informed about these changes?