Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are Creating a new marketplace city wise.Will sellers here join us?
We are in development phase of create a marketplace city wise, and show products to the customers available with sellers in their city. So that Courier charges will be around Rs 30 per 500 grams ( beneficial to sellers) and will give 1 day delivery ( beneficial to customers). And our Marketplace Commission will range between 1% to 7% only. We will also setup, returns verification centers, so that fraud returns can be avoided

If any sellers are interested, please reply.

PS: We started this project because we ourselves were fed up with unfair policies of current marketplaces in India
Kindly elaborate

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(31-07-2016, 05:09 AM)Varun8 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.We are in development phase of create a marketplace city wise, and show  products to the customers available with sellers in their city. So that Courier charges will be around Rs 30 per 500 grams ( beneficial to sellers) and will give 1 day delivery ( beneficial to customers). And our Marketplace Commission will range between 1% to 7% only. We will also setup, returns verification centers, so that fraud returns can be avoided

If any sellers are interested, please reply.

PS: We started this project because we ourselves were fed up with unfair policies of current marketplaces in India

yes interested  please give details
I am interested to become your seller...your concept sounds good...it should work
Yes interested
interested send ur email ID
Hi

We are interested.. Kindly note Our email ID.
Admin@evademoda.com

Sent from my Micromax E481 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Yes intrested . Give your company profile.

Sent from my XT1572 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Interested. Please share details at hitesh.jain1988@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Yes please share the detail on
jatindhawan345@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.