Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weight issue Gandhigiri !
We all are suffering from weight issue from Flipkart and they seem to be not helping regards to same
Let's all send a weight machine to addressing flipkart CEO,gift wrapped by amazon 

Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Ozone Manay Tech Park, # 56/18 & 55/09, 
7th Floor, Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road,
Bangalore 560068, Karnataka, India

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Please post order ids after ordering
this is the best thing we shud do ....

and also hve to write the volumentric formula for them and request them to hire a proper mathmatician
The same issue is with SD. . The problem had started on SD before Flipkart.

All companies are trying to fill there pockets by doing some or other nuisance issues like Weights, penalties, returns .. . etc
Stop selling on any Marketplaces. Do make strike for one week time unless our problems get resolved
I have lost nearly 50k on selling on ShopClues it most fraud company among Marketplaces
Soon I am going to expose their fraud policies which are biased limited to their own few big namesake sellers
I am very small seller they have harresed me so way mentally and financially that I am now finished..counting my losses my life got disturbed..
their first policy is how to loot sellers .... they dont give a damn about for sellers ..... they just want to show HIgher GMV and loot sellers by any means like weight issue or penalties