Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is The Future Of SNAPDEAL?
Hi,

We all know snapdeal is 3rd largest onlinee player in INDIA as of now, after AMAZON & FLIPKART.

But we also know that sales are gone down drastically.

I want to know about SNAPDEAL & PAYTM FUTURE.

only 2 players AMAZON & FLIPKART will work in future?

Send your thoughts, News, Info on this.
(25-03-2016, 01:18 PM)Ecommerce Insider Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi,

We all know snapdeal is 3rd largest onlinee player in INDIA as of now, after AMAZON & FLIPKART.

But we also know that sales are gone down drastically.

I want to know about SNAPDEAL & PAYTM FUTURE.

only 2 players AMAZON & FLIPKART will work in future?

Send your thoughts, News, Info on this.

Snapdeal  has  become bad to worse in the last  2 to 3  months. Its taking  arbitrary and  unjust decisions
towards sellers. Collecting unjust penalties. Not  giving  genuine claims. Weight updates not  verified. Payment
and accounts debited  without reasons. Snapdeal is  going  the  mallaya  way
I think only Flipkart/Amazon will stay in the market.
Flipkart is not far either, they are behaving like snapdeal too. Too many issues going on offlate like excess shipping, change in commission, zero commission etc
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dineshvjain for this post:
  • sanjay
I think there will be consolidation soon and weak practice players either get bought or become irrelevant unless they become more innovative and listen to sellers and cust.

Sent from my LGLS990 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Snapdeal is going down day by day
They don't care of the seller n customers
Also there courier partner are very careless
They don't have nothing like couriers ,warehouse ,own retail hub.
They are fully dependant to others. So quality of the overall system is shameless

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
i think .....

amazon wil come out as a clear winner ....

as flipkart also behaving like snapdeal ...

weight isssue , upcoming tab issue , payment issue , tech issue
all the panels emphasizes on customers review only and give sellers a deaf ear, at their own convenience they block your SKUs and panel you can only do follow ups with no results... all are almost same for sellers.their main focus always lies with few big sellers they have advantage over others or they sell indirectly their purchases thru these selected sellers. its not that simple that we think and not a fair game
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Sanjeev Kadian for this post:
  • Kush Agarwal
LONG TERM WE NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ECOM MARKET...
BUILT YOUR OWN WEBSITE....