Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a joke
We have a 20000 sq ft fulfilment facility where we have capacity to process 10000 orders a day.

We used to ship out 400-500 orders of snapdeal daily until they got hit by the SD+ bug.

Now they want to restrict us to 3 orders a day. What a joke.

No wonder they are going down.
[Image: 848131eae9febf120b4ccc8ed657778e.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
This is for everyone

Sent from my SM-N900 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
3 orders? Why they are digging their own grave

Sent from my ONE A2003 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Hahaha ecom jokes have started
there must be some reason...

am a experienced seller i know very well about Snapdeal...

according to me its the SALES VELOCITY they have applied due to poor Ratings in your account...

RATINGS are very difficult to maintain in Snapdeal also in Ebay where as in other marketplaces it does not matter much...

see your account ratings panel and improve those areas...

Orders SLA dispatch
Take care about dispatch the orders should get connected next day of the manifest date...

i know Logistics may fail sometimes but initial effect will be on account not any third partys...

(14-06-2016, 11:02 AM)lurewears Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.3 orders? Why they are digging their own grave

Sent from my ONE A2003 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Its a Big company they are not so fool to dig their own grave every decision is taken according to their so called policies...

i lost my account sales i use to give them 1cr business/month daily >50 High Value orders....

i had issues with logistics
Sir i am talking on facts. Not on assumptions. Ratings will never go above 3.5. No logic can be proved for that

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
MY RATINGS WERE 2.8 AND NOW ITS 4.5... IT TOOK 2-3 MONTHS FOR THAT....

ALSO I HAD TO DROP SALE OF SMALL APPLIANCES BCZ OF HIGH RETURN IN THAT CATEGORY...
I get only 3 orders a day. What mistakes did i make

My rating is 4.8 and I have a cap of 11 orders a day ...... what's the reason.... no on

Sent from my SM-N900 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

(19-06-2016, 02:36 AM)ankit@storyathome.com Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.My rating is 4.8 and I have a cap of 11 orders a day ...... what's the reason.... no on

No one has a answer

How are ratings calculated? Can anyone post the entire policy?