Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the labels to attach?
Hey guys how are you doing?
I’m a newbie just registered on amazon and I want to go full on FBA. To send my inventory to FBA what are the documents should I required? Actually I'm a reseller of toys is there any paperwork should I need from my supplier to submit?
And I also noticed that along with UPC there's also a another label with names of Importer, supplier as shown in Figure and how can I generate that? [Image: 454d88b88fe887979fd0bb72f9da0899.jpg]

Sorry for some bunch of questions.. Hope I find some useful answers her.

Sent from my InFocus M350 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
1. You need a stock transfer note with all vat Nd cst details
2. You need to paste fnsku bar code on each product
3. You need to have carton labels of fba on each carton
4. Your product should have all information as per Indian metrology act

Sent from my SM-N900 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks you Ankit.
I do have idea of 2 and 3, but don't know about 1 and 4. I'm new to this selling field is anyone you know who can guide me?

Sent from my InFocus M350 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
1 plain stock transfer challah with from and to address and vat number

Sent from my SM-N900 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

4 metrology act ... 1. Mrp date of manufacture or packing customer care number address importer name or manufacturer name qty contents

Thank you very much