Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your planning after 20 june for selling on flipkart ?
What is your planning after 20 june for selling on flipkart as policy is changing.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DARSHIL_818 for this post:
  • Santhana Krishnan
Increase the Price to match the increase cost.
(17-06-2016, 12:50 AM)DARSHIL_818 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What is your planning after 20 june for selling on flipkart as policy is changing.

Need to think lot and possibly increase the price which is going to affect the customers
Increase price and shipping price

But we Gonna loose customers

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
What if the margin is really low?
ya toh orders dekh lo ... ya loss .......

for any business ...... profit is evrything ....... u r nt doing any samaj seva ........

so dnt look on orders ... but look settlements value too ...
Would stop selling on flipkart instead of increase the prices.The shipping charges are going to be charged for all customer returns also and customer returns are not going to decrease in flipkart so why to sell on flipkart?Guys it a suggestion for everyone to off all your listings for few days and let see how flipkart is getting sale from other vendors.

Sent from my A0001 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Increase price by 25-30%, because selling products of price range 300 so now loss of sales, now receiving only 1-5 order

Sent from my XT1068 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DnVeens for this post:
  • ashish mittal
They are thugs :'(
头发的

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

方法

快睡快睡快