Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do for taking loan ?
Hi,

If I want to tale loan from Capital Flot, than in how much time i have to pay back?

Is  it like a bank installments?

Please guide in this & if you have any other good option please let us know.
(31-12-2015, 04:33 PM)Ecommerce Insider Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi,

If I want to tale loan from Capital Flot, than in how much time i have to pay back?

Is  it like a bank installments?

Please guide in this & if you have any other good option please let us know.

Their are two type of loans opearting 
#1 Line Of Credit (LOC)
#2 Term Loan

Loc is typically a revolving credit,where FI's put sanctioned amount in virtual account and you can wire the amount in real account as per requirement (YOU WILL BE CHARGED INTEREST ONLY ON AMOUNT WITHDRAWN).These should be put to use towards funding your working capital requirement only,do not use LOC for buying Capitalised products like furniture/machinery etc,these are easily financed by banks/FI's on criteria of your previous turnovers ,repay as your money rolls and withdraw again,you will enjoy further extended credit from them,meant for mostly traders who immediately want to sell and encash the money 
When You take LOC do not sell on credit more than 20-25 days 

Term Loan is tough to crack,since you will have burden of EMI on head and you will have to lift the entire money at one go and only to be used when you have full proof plan of utilisation of sum amount,sometimes even ineffective management of loan amount makes the deal sour
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to chetan.cc2@gmail.com for this post:
  • Ecommerce Insider