Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why on earth anyone is selling on Flipkart ?
I joined flipkart last year and uploaded many branded electrical and home,kitchen appliances. I also got good response earlier but after some time i found that customer returns were increasing day by day and flipkart never ever cared about the resolution.I stopped dispatch of my products after getting all my pending amount from flipkart. Flipkart ! I dont need you.

Sent from my Lenovo A7010a48 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
haha true .. all chaalo companies will go out of business..
You cant ignore ecommerce. It will affect you in some way or other. Play along their system, not against.
Even if the system is unjust and corrupt . Even if the system gives us losses . I wonder whose side you really are . Do you work for Flipkart ?
@star123: Dear Friend, running away from system or problems is not the solution. You should face the challenge if want to earn and stay in the market. Moreover, Kush works for you guys not for Flipkart. If you do not understand what he says then please do not react. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.