Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Snapdeal Be The Next Askmebazaar
Will Snapdeal Be The Next Askmebazaar , If So Than There Will Be Huge Loss Of Merchant .......

Merchant Of Snapdeal Near Buy Me Or My Market And Including Me Are Facing Big Problem That Suppose If Customer Is Ordering High Value Product And Sending Us Scrap Or Different Product Than Snapdeal Is Not Ready Reimburse This Amount To It's Merchant , By Saying That You Had Send Different Product . And Also If Customer Is Using Product And Opening Seal Than To Snapdeal Is Not Ready To Reimburse Amount To It's Seller . But Other Marketplace Are Very Fair When Compare To Snapdeal ...

So Stop Selling On Snapdeal , Right Away .....................................
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dlp191 for this post:
  • umesh ahir
Customers are dong to ecommerce marketplaces the same thing which is know in banking as Bank Run.

Ecommerce marketplaces must be aware and start penaliszing custoemrs for wrong returns.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kush Agarwal for this post:
  • umesh ahir
(10-10-2016, 04:41 PM)Kush Agarwal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Customers are dong to ecommerce marketplaces the same thing which is know in banking as Bank Run.

Ecommerce marketplaces must be aware and start penaliszing custoemrs for wrong returns.

I Believe That Online Marketplace Should Provide Open Delivery To Customer , So That Customer Can Check And Mention In POD That He Had Got Correct Product , By Doing So Atleast He Will Not Say That He Had Received Soap Or Stone Instead Of Getting Product What He Ordered And This Will Make Online Marketplace To Reduce 30-40% Of Online Fraudulent From Customer Side ........
I had explored this, no courier company is ready to trust their manpower with open deliveries. And these can lead to lot of questions and doubts on genuineness

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.