Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your category, your product, your return policy
What's is everyone's take on this

Sent from my XT1031 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sanjay2236 for this post:
  • Flags
As said I am in favour of My product My Return Policy. And I support maximum of 7 days Return Policy for fashion products and No return policy foe Innerwear.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to miteshjagawat for this post:
  • Flags
Why a customer needs 15 days or 30 days return policy. Is he living on Mars?
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Jitoo for this post:
  • Flags, Salman
I suggest that instead of giving 100% refund, we should reduce 2% refund each passing day. And remove free returns. This can be termed as rental

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kush Agarwal for this post:
  • Flags
And charge forward nd return shipping too
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jitoo for this post:
  • Flags
Return policy on product should be there , which should be fill be seller, let buyer understand return is easy, but follow the rules

Sent from my XT1031 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sanjay2236 for this post:
  • Flags
I think return policy of 3 days is ok. Also buyers should be refunded when they have returned product in
1) proper condition
2) the one which they actually bought

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ronnie for this post:
  • Flags
E channels should study the orders returning/refusing record of customers. If customer is high returning ratio then they should stop COD option for them.
Like Amazon other channels should also give power to seller to approve the Refund which can be partial or full.

Sent from my XT1572 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I think they are already tracking the 1st point. Agreed on 2nd point

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Yes,
Return policy of not more than 5/7 days should be good, depending on category. Customer aint living on Mars as mentioned by one of the sellers.

Yes,
Return policy of not more than 5/7 days should be good, depending on category. Customer aint living on Mars as mentioned by one of the sellers.