Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best logistic company for Self ship orders
Hello everyone,

Kindly guide everyone with your knowledge of logistics companies their service areas, pricing and reliability. 

like which company has good pin codes delivery capabilities, cod charges, Freight charges etc.
India post

Sent from my Micromax A106 using Tapatalk
(07-12-2015, 03:11 PM)kiritecomerce Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.India post

Sent from my Micromax A106 using Tapatalk

But 80% consignments delayed in making delivery
How much rate they took for Courier ?
(Describe State wise)
India Post has huge reconciliation issues. sometimes goods are stuck for months together.

However, their network is the best

they need to improve on the infrastructure though.
fedex giving best price but only covers 2000-2500 pincodes
dtdc good network arount 8000 pin codes but price slight high
At what prices are you guys working with dtdc? I checked here in Chennai with the nearest office but he was quoting very high price so still using India post

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Hello!

We're using FedEx, Aramex & Delhivery and having no issue with FedEx at all, almost 9000+ pin codes covered.

And having same rates in FedEx as DTDC for more info PM me. :-)
i am associated with bluedart, fedex, aramex, dtdc, delhivery, Ecomm, india post

BLUE DART IS THE BEST
(07-12-2015, 01:31 PM)Jitoo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello everyone,

Kindly guide everyone with your knowledge of logistics companies their service areas, pricing and reliability. 

like which company has good pin codes delivery capabilities, cod charges, Freight charges etc.

Parcelled.in is a best courier company.
To get every report for your parcelle. He's take images for your product after that u can packing and ship.