Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
customer Remorse Returns- Big issue
Hello 

few days ago i noticed that so many orders are coming under replacement with reason of "CUSTOMER REMORSE".

if customer dont want product or by incidentally ordered product then flipkart have to refund amount. 

but they are approving return request with replacement of product. why they are doing it..just because of they want shipping and other charges under replacement?   

or  Return Approval team is illiterate  that they dont know about this.

see mail snapshot of this incident.

[Image: remorse_1.jpg]

and what flipkart reply on this issue.

they suddenly cancel that orders under Marketplace cancellations.

if you didnt notice and send it then some how it will be returned.

in last week i inform them to cancel more then 5 orders under Customer Remorse reason.

[Image: remorse_2.jpg]
Woahhhhhh
yesterday 1 customer retunrd 2 products ( same item) for 1 pc she complaint quality issue comment given dont want .... for 1 pc she complaint misshipment and comment given product is nt as picture ....

clearly case of fraud ... but i complaint it is marketplace cancellation but customer cancels the order of replacement ... this is unbelivable flipkart does nt see which customer complaint is genuine or nt
(01-05-2016, 02:36 PM)kidsworldco Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.yesterday 1 customer retunrd 2 products ( same item) for 1 pc she complaint quality issue comment given dont want .... for 1 pc she complaint misshipment and comment given product is nt as picture ....

clearly case of fraud ... but i complaint it is marketplace cancellation but customer cancels the order of replacement ... this is unbelivable flipkart does nt see which customer complaint is genuine or nt

I got 5 returns in the past week, 

3 were fraud buyers, cancelled by FK marketplace, because they think customer was "ordering in bulk"

1 was "customer address not serviceable" 

1 was "quality issue". The product was exactly the same as described on product page. It was not damaged and was a Branded Product. And the buyer was comparing the Rs.500 product to a Rs.2500 product. That is so illogical.

And as usual FK seller support was very unhelpful