Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
flipkart account on hold
dear sir,
even my account is put on hold for only 2 listings and for that also i provided documents required
Listing ID(s):LSTLTBEAGHKWTKMGQFJVRZKZ4,LSTLTBEA24VBXR7CCVTR9RIFW

I have been communicating with flipkart long and noone is listening to my point and I had not even updated the quantity for selling . On what basis flipkart hold my account 

Please anyone help me 

regards
GADIA
can you give us the whole case history.
(18-04-2016, 04:16 PM)Kush Agarwal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.can you give us the whole case history.

yes Kunal jee,

We are manufacturer and exporters of leather goods selling goods under our own brand "laveri".
We are even supplying to other people selling on different platform as well as flipkart.We being in the market got 25 pcs of hp bags and lenovo bags and we created a listing and had not even updated the stock.. immedately my account was put on hold .Than from whom I purchased the bags even gave me Purchase Invoice and I had presented the same to flipkart but to no avail.
And I requested them to remove the 2 listing and which I have not even updated the stock.

But it is going in deaf ears.I even mailed them to conduct an audit and inspect my factory premesis to understand about my case.
i have given detail.please let me know if u need more details
(18-04-2016, 04:16 PM)Kush Agarwal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.can you give us the whole case histoRY
CAN YOU HELP IN ANYWAYS EVEN PROFESSIONALLY NO PROBLEM