Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
flipkart stupid shipping policy.
Simple example of their shipping policy : 

- They do not charge for courier returns. 
1. product despatched
2. product goes till doorstep
3. customer unavailable / incorrect address / customer doesnt want (rejects) etc. 
4. product sent back to seller. 

In all of the above, the product still goes till the doorstep or atleast it is out for delivery (except for order cancelleation before hand by customer). Ekart is still providing service. 

What are we charged : ZERO. 

- They charge and charge double for customer returns. 

1. product despatched
2. product delivered
3. customer unhappy, or whatever and wants to return
4. product collected and shipped back

In all of the above, the courier only has to pick up product from customer and ship back. Charged for the understandable, but charging double, triple for that is ridiculous. i am being charged 200-300/- for my major skus, whos selling price itself is around 510-600/-

You charge 0 for cancellations, and double triple the amount for courier returns. RIDICULOUS this is. 

SIMPLE LOOTING. 

PLEASE SHARE YOUR VIEWS.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to peepee for this post:
  • star123, Varun8
Why then are you still selling on flipkart . Better follow your accounts properly and you will know your LOSS . Yes loss . Forget profit .
Amazon has good policy, where we can reduce the refund amount to the customer.

See ultimately courier charges are being discounted by flipkart till now and still in rto.

They should now start charging the same to customers, the same way that Uber does for cancelled trips.

Then only losses of marketplaces and sellers will reduce

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(20-08-2016, 01:31 AM)star123 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Why then are you still selling on flipkart . Better follow your accounts properly and you will know your LOSS . Yes loss . Forget profit .

Have cut down sales of major listings on flipkart.

(20-08-2016, 04:19 AM)Kush Agarwal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Amazon has good policy, where we can reduce the refund amount to the customer.

See ultimately courier charges are being discounted by flipkart till now and still in rto.

They should now start charging the same to customers, the same way that Uber does for cancelled trips.

Then only losses of marketplaces and sellers will reduce

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Yes amazon is the best, and is very consistent in its working style, compared to flipkart and other portals. obviously the experience shows in amazon's case. BUT FLIPKART HAS STOOPED LOW AFTER CHANGES ON JUNE 20TH in its shipping plicies. Its has definitely reduced shipping charges but charging double charges in reverse shipping cost. RIDICULOUS TO BE HONEST. 
Very Disappointed and hope they realise that we sellers are the core of they having a stand in the online market.
That is why we need govt interference on such policies.

Same thing is happening to us Customer opens item s , ask for a return same day, and we suffer a loss of Rs 200 on that order because of forward and reverse shipping and pickup charges

And they dont give SPF if product is not damaged

Sent from my HM 1S using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.