Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i want to know about promotion process on voonik.
Hello guys..
I want to know about promotion process on voonik. 
can anyone help me?
(26-01-2016, 05:10 PM)Devani Nlkanth Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello guys..
I want to know about promotion process on voonik. 
can anyone help me?

Hi Devani,

Thanks for reaching out. Kindly write to ss@voonik.com to know the promotion process and various promotion options. Team will love to help you.

Warm regards,
Team Voonik
Official Marketplace Representative
We want to know here also
Yeah a good explanation here would be beneficial to all. Also, please do elaborate on your product tagging system.
hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies!
No one is replying on ss@voonik.com.

Sent from my iPhone
Dear Valued Seller,

Thanks for posting the query. VOONIK promotion process is dynamic and decisions are usually taken at category level. For your specific requirement, we request you to write a detail email to ss@voonik.com. We will assist you on priority.

Warm regards,
Team VOONIK
(03-06-2016, 02:09 PM)Poragmoni Das Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Dear Valued Seller,

Thanks for posting the query. VOONIK promotion process is dynamic and decisions are usually taken at category level. For your specific requirement, we request you to write a detail email to ss@voonik.com. We will assist you on priority.

Warm regards,
Team VOONIK

he is saying No one is replying on ss@voonik.com.
Hi Kmozi,

Greetings from VOONIK!

Apology for inconvenience. We request you to share your registered brand name or contact details with VOONIK; we will reach out to you within 24 hours and assist on your query.

Warm regards,
Team VOONIK
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Poragmoni Das for this post:
  • Kush Agarwal