Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
payments not received
hi my flipkart id is shoppersshop12.everyting is going nice but from last month i have not received my payments from flipkart.when i email to company they replied me Based on our fraud investigation, we have found out that there is wilful intention on your part to commit fraud against other sellers on the platform by posing as fraudulent buyer(s). You are trying to indulge in anti-competitive activities and harming other sellers as well as Flipkart. We have a zero tolerance for fraudulent activity on the platform and your account will not be reactivated.

Due to the proprietary/confidential nature of our business, we do not provide information on how we did the investigation and found you linked to the fraudulent buyer account. We have a strong Fraud Investigation Department which has clearly established your linkage to fraudulent buyer, hence we are putting your account on pending.
but not commit when my payments will be release and also how can they say me fraud.i want my money pls help me

This is the reason why i am not selling that much on flipkart. they are not perfect market place for the seller to sell goods there
What fraud you have done? First ask this and clear it asap. And keep all proof in hard and soft copy.
They clearly mentioned that ( we do not provide information on how we did the the investigation and found you ) am also got the same mail .

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thank You 

Regard 
Suresh Purohit 
Have you purchased any item for yourself through the same credentials which you used to login on seller portal and through same ip address?

Sent from my MotoG3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-06-2016, 03:52 PM)Nirmal Jain Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Have you purchased any item for yourself through the same credentials which you used to login on seller portal and through same ip address?

Sent from my MotoG3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

May be .
This might be a case where you must have purchased some goods from flipkart then must have returned the product without any proper reason. So they are now trying to Co relate that since you are a seller on the platform you might have tried to hurt some of your competitor by returning the product. If you have actually done so admit the same and give justification.

Sent from my SM-N900 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
As a Serious Seller you had an Issue with Flipart ( seller fraud) ,
I am not going to blame on you but if you want be totally concentrated on E.Marketplaces you have to be Genuine so no one can Point Fingers to us .. Rest you decide ..claim with Genuine Reasons with proof ..Go ahed we are with you if you are correct ..but remember nothing can be kept Hidden...You have to be such capable or Valuable  for them, that you can be able to stop Selling on their phaltform They Should Not..all the way Offline is always Peace of Mind..  See more at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.