Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please suggest ways for reconcilation
hello vendors sales are good on flipkart ,but i feel only in books 
the real money never hits the account,every month goofing up with high returns and over shipping leads to negative profits in real 
no straight line method to derive profit or loss,this on going and never ending.
I have strong feeling they will wind up current system in sometime (since people have started raising voices on the mistakes) and then bring a new system like zero commission to do some more goof ups and by the time people realise the goof ups done,they will introduce another system
please throw light on your experience and how to counter act .
@Amit the calculation you have done is absolutely right with your calculation but if you are selling 10 products on flipkart u'll sell 1 or 2 on your website.
both way its the same own website u have to pay developers, website updation , fb google ads, appoint two three staff for billing ads nd payment.

Yes, if one can invest a lot of money and create a good online website then this idea works.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Youngtrendz for this post:
  • kirit
(04-12-2015, 05:50 PM)Amit Purswani Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.1.) Flipkart Commission  = 0% * 1.145 = 0% = Rs. 0/-
2.) Returns                    = 10%                    =  Rs. 100/-
3.) Vat                          = 5%                      =  Rs. 50/-
4.) Operational Ex          = 5%                      = Rs. 50/-
5.) Packaging Rs. 10                                     = Rs. 10/-
6.) Flipkart Fixed Fees  = 0 % 1.145              = Rs. 0/-
7.) Courier(0.5 KG)        = (40 * 1.145 )         = Rs. 45/-
8.) Your Profit  (1000 * 39%)                         = Rs. 390/-
9) Product cost                                              = Rs. 355/-
10.)Total                                                        = Rs. 1000        

@amitbhai , Which courier company provides .500 kgs in 40/- rupees? I think its for large quantity.

What about new websites which have less quantity. What would you suggest for them.
(05-12-2015, 10:38 AM)Jitoo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-12-2015, 05:50 PM)Amit Purswani Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.1.) Flipkart Commission  = 0% * 1.145 = 0% = Rs. 0/-
2.) Returns                    = 10%                    =  Rs. 100/-
3.) Vat                          = 5%                      =  Rs. 50/-
4.) Operational Ex          = 5%                      = Rs. 50/-
5.) Packaging Rs. 10                                     = Rs. 10/-
6.) Flipkart Fixed Fees  = 0 % 1.145              = Rs. 0/-
7.) Courier(0.5 KG)        = (40 * 1.145 )         = Rs. 45/-
8.) Your Profit  (1000 * 39%)                         = Rs. 390/-
9) Product cost                                              = Rs. 355/-
10.)Total                                                        = Rs. 1000        

@amitbhai , Which courier company provides .500 kgs in 40/- rupees? I think its for large quantity.

What about new websites which have less quantity. What would you suggest for them.

fedex
50 rs per 500 gram if you open account with them and send regular parcel
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kirit for this post:
  • Jitoo
(05-12-2015, 01:44 PM)kirit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.fedex
50 rs per 500 gram if you open account with them and send regular parcel

Thanks @kirit.
also there are agencies like shiprocket and many more.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kush Agarwal for this post:
  • admin
it has become like indian judiciary system
keep replying ye wo blah blah! and keep delaying and it seems has become a happy tool to calm down rage by delaying the matter in perpetuity.....
Account reconciliation is an underappreciated yet critical control to help ensure an organization's financial integrity. ... way to error-free account reconciliations and a more efficient financial close: ... Please login or register to join the discussion.
try evanik, i tried the trial for 7 days , i think it gives some solutions, for flipkart atleast.
excel is best tool at any given point of time .....