Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ship desk
There is new company shipdesk has come to me and give me courier service all over India for air and by road with cod  can any one suggest to shipdesk good or not in service and payment cycle good or not.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to vinodnarwani for this post:
  • asutoshbhartia
Try with prepaid orders first, if you can trust go for cod even.
Haven't heard about this yet. Kindly share your reviews if anyone has used their services, so it can help all of us.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Try for a week

Sent from my Lenovo A7010a48 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Yes try for sometime. All we can do is to try for sometime to find out if they r good or not.
For well established companies we can give reviews.
Vinod ji can you please tell me what are they charging for prepaid orders till 500 grams

Sent from my Le X507 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(25-04-2016, 09:58 PM)vinodnarwani Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.There is new company shipdesk has come to me and give me courier service all over India for air and by road with cod  can any one suggest to shipdesk good or not in service and payment cycle good or not.

What COD prices are you paying to them.?
Please share the rates

Sent from my SM-N900 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Please share the rates

Sent from my SM-N900 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I have sent a trial cod order thru shipdesk but more than one month passed i have not received my payment inspite of repeated reminders.
If any members using shipdesk, pls share your experience with shipdesk.
Shipdesk has few courier partners and costly pricing. At present scenario, Shyplite is the best aggregator.