Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shipping charge is 3x snapdeal
SDL312346294 this supc is charged 652 for for shipping.

Don't know what are they calculating.

In 1 supc they are charging less and for same product they charge more on another supc. SDL696904981 HERE SHIPPING IS 251 And on another supc for same product  232 and all this product have same pakaging dmension
what is seller support saying?
Seller support say that their team has evacuated this and done accordingly and nothing in their hands manager are not responding. They always say noting in their hands amd we have put up a mail
If it is not in their hands then whose hands? How do we get there? I think they are taking our money and our losses very lightly. It seems to be a joke for them
Yes even i am having shipping charges issues with snapdeal.My products weighs 200 grams and they are charging 103 Rs for shipping.They have changed it from 57 to 103 before 10 days without even intimating.When i have asked about this they said shipping charges has been updated based on previous billing from courier companies.I have contacted seller support,account manager and it is still not rectified.

My packing dimensions are 8.5*11*2 so even the volumetric weight doesn't go beyond 200 grams.Does anyone else has the same issue?
yet nothing has changed  nor the managers are responding they just have to say ho jayenga and nothing happens
I'm facing the same issue. It just happened by accident that I saw the shipping charges otherwise i would have been charged unnecessarily.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
IT IS VERY COMMON THERE ARE MANY SUPC'S LIKE THAT.... NOTHING CAN BE DONE... UNLESS YOU ARE MAIN SELLER OF THAT SUPC..

FOR EG IF THAT SUPC IS FOR IPHONE LISTING THEY WILL TAKE CARE FIRST... SO IT DEPENDS ON THE PRIORITY OF PRODUCT...

TRY TO RESOLVE WITH CATEGORY MANAGER...
NO SOLUTION! STOP SELLING ON SNAPDEAL.
below are the solution steps

1) dont use snapdeal shipping / courier

2) get a delhivery or ecom express account, get a good rate

3) dont provide cod option, only prepaid option, so serious buyer buys the product

4) make sure that most of the operation is under your command.

thats it problem solved...