snapdeal looting sellers
my email to sellers help on 6th feb 

You wrote on 6 Feb,2016 at 10:02AM

my product cost price 110 rs + 5rs snapdeal bag+ 5rs packaging cost= 120
net seller payable 73 rs ,
earlier the logistics were 57 rs ,now it is 103 rs
entire commision is on 249 rs i.e 49 rs
plus collection charge 22 rs.
and the most expensive logistics 103 rs.
please let us know how is snapdeal making a loss in crores ,this all should
be published.

Snapdeal replied on 8 Feb,2016 at 07:43PM

Dear Partner,

Greetings from Snapdeal!

Subject : High logistic charges

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

If you got one order, we request you to process the order within SLA. We request you to do the optimal packing and handover the product to the courier partner for delivery and please mention this logistic issue to the courier partner. He will retake the weight of the product. Once the dimension and weight reflect on the courier bill data , we will update accordingly in the future.

For assistance, visit the query tab in your seller panel. Click here .

Happy Selling!

Aiswarya Unni.R
SD Seller Help Advisor

You wrote on 12 Feb,2016 at 12:01PM

tell me something which is practical ,you can trust your logistics partner ,we don't trust them in any manner ,either take a strict action against the logistics for charging more ,or please allow us to use our own logistics ,far better and cheaper then your logistics ,we are asked the shipped the product on time ,do they get delivered within the timeline ,i don't know what is your top management upto but they are really taking the logistics issue very lightly ,my query was about 3 things ,20% margin(highest of all) ...22 rs collection charge (the only portal that charges something like this ) and the logistics charge (again.. you people rock ,the highest possible charge) ,now the revert i have got is really irrelevant ,as usual always in a hurry to close the ticket and mark it as resolved ,what is resolved and how ?? ,please explain