Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weight issues
flipkart internal team is changing the weight of shipment on their own ... as one of the employee said in mail.....

100-200 gms shipment they r charging in 0-0.5kg to 6.5-7 kg ...

this is ridiculous ....
Do you have any proof? We are not facing any such issue

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Flipkart employees also agrees to it ... that their internal team is charging wrong weight ....

this is happening for those orders which r under ZERO PLUS COMMISSION ....

[Image: c322d72b3c631266e82f14ec9af02d16.jpg]

Flipkart has started this new system. Has anyone used it. Is it effective? Any flaws?

We feel that a positive Step has been taken by flipkart, we have started using it before 2 3 days. Need some time to check whether its effective or not. Seller with more SKU need to update it in there panel so wrong weight issue can get resolve and working becomes smooth.
Many issues regard to the over charged shipments as same SKU are charged differently case to case basis. Ridiculous and that's reason of we doing low business on Flipkart
i recently sent around 1800+ orders with weight issues to flipkart.

Will update weight and dimensions in the panel and will share the results.

NOTE: At present when I download listings there is no weight column in the sheet. So updating one by one will be troublesome.
No excel sheet for bulk update? It will take months to update my 10000 listings. Hope Flipkart brings in an excel update option

We have the proof,
Flipkart is charging very high for 100 grm products 3kg around
and we have already raised many issue, and they are replying after every 3 days we are wroking on this and it will be resolve

And @kush no use of this feature, final weight they only decide