Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why AIOVA BACKOUT FROM ONLINE DHARNA
i m not anti aiova ..... we r matured enough t take decision as a whole ..... and we know AIOVA is nt a small organisaton ....

but y it is sudden change in the plan after supporting #ONLINEDHARNA .....

wht is the reason behind the BACKOUT instead of STOCKOUT ....

as AIOVA said clearly in media that they r supporting #ONLINEDHARNA

when members r ready to stockout thier products for 1 day than y aiova is interfering between ....

it means aiova and members r different  .. AIOVA is from its members ....

all acts of aiova is aganist the likes of its members ....

kindly plz clarify ...... and if i post any harsh line .... kindly dnt take it seriously ......

coz there should nt be any miscommunication
AIOVA is not backing out on anything it is just very simple @kidsworldco that it is an individual sellers choice to stock out his products on 20th or not and support #onlinedharna.

AIOVA as a body cannot enforce the same on the members to participate forcefully and support #onlinedharna

Also remember AIOVA is already in the process of initiating a dialogue with Ecommerce marketplaces to get us a recognized stand in the policy making process and while any changes are being implemented related to seller policies.
than why one of the member of ur core member agrees to it 2 days ago ... when aiova has to backout ...... i think one of the core member cant take decision on its own ( core members shud decide first within themselves).... coz it shows immaturity of the organisation ..... as the decisions r changing regularly ....

it creates bad impression among members and it is creating confusing at the same time ......

sorry for the inconvience
Our Member may have agreed to pass on other association's message to our members but not promised to do so officially by the organization.

I was abt individual choices.
but AIOVA officially announced it in media or nt .....as lot of media has printed this ......

why didnt u mentioned untill yesterday that this is personal request and not organisational stand ....

many sellers came to know all of a sudden only from twitter that AIOVA is aganist Dharna ....

and one more thing .....

if in case .... flipkart changes the policy partially or fully (as case may be ) .... than dnt interfere or come in between to take the credits .....

Thanks
AIOVA didn't gave support confirmation to any media house. And the paper where this has been published AIOVA has sent their objection to them.

AIOVA haven't said anywhere that it is supporting dharna. It was always individual choice. So there was no need to clarify to anybody regarding same.

There was some confusion created by news papers and some individual persons, Thats why AIOVA tweeted and cleared their stand.

AIOVA is never worried to take credit for anything. We are not here for publicity like others. And those who are for that publicity thing, they have that fear in their heart.

AIOVA believes in communication, and bilateral talks to solve matters. AIOVA is not supporting anything like Dharna.
this statement is from aiova or from jitu ji ......
The statement which was needed is already given by aiova. I am just as an aiova member replying to ur query.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(19-06-2016, 05:32 PM)Jitoo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The statement which was needed is already given by aiova. I am just as an aiova member replying to ur query.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

i dnt see any twit nw . @kidsworldco hs de twit been deltd ?
(21-06-2016, 04:49 PM)Ramesh Electronics Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(19-06-2016, 05:32 PM)Jitoo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The statement which was needed is already given by aiova. I am just as an aiova member replying to ur query.

i dnt see any twit nw . @kidsworldco hs de twit been deltd ?

i dnt know that ..... as i stop discussing this topic ......

coz the member of core committe used a word which is nt acceptable by me ...... and therefore ... i m nt taking part in any duscussions here ....