Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wrong products received
in past 3 days received 3 RTO from snapdeal , and all the 3 RTO has some old used garments which dont belong to us. Raised ticket with snapdeal seller team but frm past 3 days no response from snapdeal , also our payment is stuck with them. Query Id 05261255 date 25/4/16 , 05287660 dt 27/4/16 , 05287793 dt 27/4/16 . all 3 query id are for different different products. I am prety sure that somebody from snapdeal is involved with customer in all this returns
RTO is courier return. Which courier handled these orderS?
(28-04-2016, 04:36 PM)Kush Agarwal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.RTO is courier return. Which courier handled these orderS?

i thinks its from Vulcan express(shippers technologies pvt ltd) as per mentioned on POD
(28-04-2016, 04:49 PM)shakti_jainin@yahoo.co.in Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(28-04-2016, 04:36 PM)Kush Agarwal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.RTO is courier return. Which courier handled these orderS?

i thinks its from Vulcan express(shippers technologies pvt ltd) as per mentioned on POD

u shud take the snaps of shiping label , outer packing , inner packing , items recd . items send , and write oll details for the same
i have received wrong item in return but the product cartoon was the same only the inside product was change either by buyer or snapdeal but snapdeal is not giving the claim ,they are just rejecting the case
In RTO cases you Must not accept Tampered package unless Delivery Boy signs it as a tempered package and that too with his contact information also if you doubt the package is not you have packed the way it should be Then Videograph it in front of him of unpacking the same. This will help for investigation purpose for Courier partner and SnapDeal..and help proove your claim ..,It will be Tough and less possible to prove innocence of your's in their Eyes now..take precautions next time..
Firstly Wherever Return Comes place a CCTV camera so that u can send proof that you received which you did not dispatch...

if you care to open the package later make video like unboxing if anything goes wrong you will have the proof...

Second..
Whenever Return comes from snapdeal... you have to be smart and clever that time... you should be 100% concentrate on the shipments you receive..
bcz u miss one measure snapdeal wont agree your claim...

For Eg: My team does all my eCommerce business work even the payments n all...
BUT WHENEVER THERE IS A RETURN I PERSONALLY RECEIVE IT AND CHECK IT UNLESS I GET MY COMPENSATION FROM SNAPDEAL...

and year about THE GREAT VULCAN LOGISTICS COMPANY...

Vulcan is no different than snapdeal... internally its a snapdeal owned logistics company...

and even i have faced lot of problems from vulcan... all vulcan staff managers are cheaters... but that is bcz vulcan employees are cheated from snapdeal as we get cheated in terms of policies which leads to debit of order amount such as faulty product delivered whereas product have manufacturer warranty what a seller will do about it.. we sellers are just middleman between customer and company..

its 101% possible that as Buyer Fraud is common half of the things are done by the logistics company itself whether before delivering it to customer and while taking back the return...

What i had did it... I requested to not disable the Vulcan Courier from my account... I got Fedex activated then..Hats Off to their support...

for RTO cases

you pack the item with your mark

for eg Amazon uses some textile tapes with threads in it

so that if anyone opens it they comes to know while accepting the return back...

atlast its all you have to manage...

Also you can use Weight Proof... If its a buyers Fraud case he will surely change the content which will change the weight of shipment...

Case 1:
Seller Sends Item to Customer Weight : 1.5KG

Customer Returning Shipment weight: 1KG

Customer is fraud here...

Case 2: if in above case customer is loyal

Customer Received Shipment Weight should be 1.5KG failing which means Culpirt is Logistics persons...

If customer is returning goods not bcz of wrong product but other reason... and if you have received wrong product that means logistics have changed the content....

I am watching and making measures from past 6 years.. then also these marketplaces people wont believe...

get the proof and claim your amount... thats possible and polices says...
These fuckers (kbahl and co) will crash and burn , we recd a product today from em which had stones in them, they declined the claim stating that there is no issue with product inspite of making a video of the package being opened and snapshots being taken , I seriously think that they have no idea what they are doing with their business as it is their sales are down month on month and believe me this comes from a seller who was selling goods worth 50 lacs plus per month on snapdeal itself , thank God I did scale down in November after diwali and since then every month they are screwing with them selves. With regards to payments not being recieved I think they have adjusted the cod returns and in some cases stopped other sellers payment to adjust their own expenses considering they aren't getting funding now anytime soon.
With respect to their sellers help it is the shittiest team ever.
Even a roadside hawker has a better communication than these fuckers
These fools don't reply for 4 to 5 days and after that all they do is send an acknowledgement email with no solution
I myself think the top management has given up on their business and that is why these guys quit the local marketplaces and not the international ones.
Never heard any one resigning or quitting the international market place

Sent from my SM-G925I using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.