Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need HTML CODE for Checking the serviceable pincode on website and displaying result.
Need HTML CODE for Checking the serviceable pincode on website and displaying result.

Ring now , i have only the code to take pincode input from the visitor.

Code:
<form>
   <input
type="text" name="zip_code" value="Enter your Pincode" id="zip_code" size="8" style="background: #F3F3F3;width: 40%;margin-left:1px;" onfocus="if (this.value==this.defaultValue) this.value = ''"  onblur="if (this.value=='') this.value = this.defaultValue" pattern="[0-9]{6}" minlength="6" maxlength="6">
   <input type="submit" value="Check">

</form>
Kartrocket has it readily available Tongue just import the excel sheet
In Shopify Coding allowed? And As I have seen there is no such type of plugin or Extension by them. And if it was possible on shopify they would have already launched this.
I already have in my magento based website just need to update pincode csv

Sent from my TIT-AL00 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
He is asking for Shopify.
Ohh sorry jitubhai wo kya h na naya naya forum follow karna chalu kiya h to socha ek do reply de ke dekhun ...

Sent from my TIT-AL00 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Its not possible with shopify, sure, as i even run my store (bangforprice.com) with shopify.
thank you all for your replies.
(29-04-2016, 05:06 PM)Hi Anup, There are apps available for this. We are also using the same app at our Shopify Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You can also check the history as well. 

Ring now , i have only the code to take pincode input from the visitor.

Code:
<form>
   <input
type="text" name="zip_code" value="Enter your Pincode" id="zip_code" size="8" style="background: #F3F3F3;width: 40%;margin-left:1px;" onfocus="if (this.value==this.defaultValue) this.value = ''"  onblur="if (this.value=='') this.value = this.defaultValue" pattern="[0-9]{6}" minlength="6" maxlength="6">
   <input type="submit" value="Check">

</form>