Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazon account suspended
My amazon account is suspended since two weeks stating the reason of In-authentic products sold, I have provided them a POA and all the brand invoices but Amazon is sending me the same response again and again saying they want more information.

What should I do ?
What is your product category? Is it imported or china product?

Sent from my MotoG3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Home Improvement tools , Bosch Power tools
I used Seller Drive consultation.

Account is active now
Thumbs Up 
(22-06-2016, 11:58 AM)Neel Shah Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I used Seller Drive consultation.

Account is active now

if you need amazon help for increase your sales then contact with me.

we are provide unlimited amazon newsletter,  sale increase & Rank service service.

100% amazon safe guarantee.

-
(08-01-2017, 03:11 PM)Sheikh Mohammad Hasnat Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(22-06-2016, 11:58 AM)Neel Shah Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I used Seller Drive consultation.

Account is active now

we are provide unlimited amazon newsletter,  sale increase & Rank service service.

-
Hello, how to increase sales and ranking on Amazon..

Sent from my Le X526 using Tapatalk
(08-01-2017, 06:25 PM)blingdeals Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-01-2017, 03:11 PM)Sheikh Mohammad Hasnat Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Account is active now

-
Hello, how to increase sales and ranking on Amazon..

Sent from my Le X526 using Tapatalk
my account has been suspended from last few days. i have submitted plan of action several times. it was accepted also but everytime new person handles the case they send same scripted message. please tell what to do for reinstating account.

Saanmi retail