Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
India Post International
Hi guys,

I am trying to get complete information on all low cost International shipping options (with tracking) via India Post. I would appreciate some pointers.

I have read about Registered Air Mail but cannot find any recent pricing / process information.

Even links to other websites would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot!
Smile 
Hello Mate,

You can find several options for that, but according to my personal experience, PPO Box is one of the best option for low-cost international shipping. They also provide tracking option 24*7. They have a cost estimator over their website from where you can exactly know about the cost incurred in the entire process.

PPO Box provides logistic service between the USA, the UK to India and vice versa.
Link to the website is: http://www.ppobox.com/

Smile
(06-03-2017, 04:49 PM)Sujoy Wrote: Hello Mate,

You can find several options for that, but according to my personal experience, PPO Box is one of the best option for low-cost international shipping. They also provide tracking option 24*7. They have a cost estimator over their website from where you can exactly know about the cost incurred in the entire process.

PPO Box provides logistic service between the USA, the UK to India and vice versa.
Link to the website is: http://www.ppobox.com/

Smile

Thanks Sujoy,

I think you misunderstood. I DO NOT WANT TO SHOP from US! I want to ship from India (as a seller) to address in US, Europe, etc. To this end, I think India Post is the cheapest so far.

Hence I am looking for this information.

Your link is for Indians who want to SHOP (as individuals) from US.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  India Post - The Difference Between Various Services Sai Sanvish 7 2,297 23-10-2016, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Sai Sanvish
  Logistics and Courier Shipping Services in India kroysanjana 1 444 02-10-2016, 09:24 PM
  India Post - Seller Experiences Sai Sanvish 17 1,578 22-08-2016, 08:00 PM
Last Post: KGA
  India Post account query Sai Sanvish 1 324 19-08-2016, 05:42 PM