Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jack Ma is buying ShopClues!
4 months back I had created an seller account in shopclues but not listed anything and account is not active. Since one week I'm getting calls from shopclues and forcing me to activate my account. Is this because of make shopclues more valuation?

I faced the same situation from Amazon before a week of announcing that they reached 100000 sellers. Now the on boarding team not at all responsive.

Maybe we'll hear a big announcement from Shopclues!

Sent from my InFocus M350 using AIOVA
(29-09-2016, 06:51 PM)Mahesh Babu Bhupathi Wrote: 4 months back I had created an seller account in shopclues but not listed anything and account is not active. Since one week I'm getting calls from shopclues and forcing me to activate my account. Is this because of make shopclues more valuation?

I faced the same situation from Amazon before a week of announcing that they reached 100000 sellers. Now the on boarding team not at all responsive.

Maybe we'll hear a big announcement from Shopclues!

Sent from my InFocus M350 using AIOVA

Respected Sir We at Purchasekaro.com had launch our site on March 6th 2015.Kindly register your free store at www.purchasekaro.com/sellers and start enjoying the add on benefits of marketplace and increase your selling with purchasekaro.com. Regards;Mitul Patel,M 9898303466