Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unicommerce Sellers Meet - Kolkata.
On 11th February, 2017, we organized our first ever e-Commerce Seller Meet in Kolkata. The main purpose of the event was to provide a platform to the online retailers selling across different marketplaces to discuss their issues and help them resolve those.

The event took place at the Senses Hotel, Salt Lake - Kolkata, where a large number of online retailers with a very high order volume participated.  Similar to the previous seller meets in Pune and Hyderabad last year, our recent Seller Meet in this City of Joy too received an overwhelming response.

The event started with an introductory speech by Mr. Manish Gupta (Head of Sales) about Unicommerce and its various features, followed by a highly interactive seller discussion about the challenges they faced on daily basis with our team of experts. 

We must say it was a very successful event, where the turnout was much higher than our expectation. The sellers seemed very curious knowing more about Uniware. They were in fact very happy and satisfied to know how Unicommerce not only ensures sellers have more time to focus on their core business operations, but also reduces their day to day hassles of order processing and inventory management.    

The session also featured some of our reputed customers from the city, who spoke highly about our product and services. The event came to an end with hi-tea arrangements by the team, which served as a good networking opportunity among sellers. The overall seller response to the event was phenomenal. 

[Image: 12a5b617-b7fd-4129-add3-2ad7cd452606-original.jpeg]
Titlle should be Unicommerce Meet not plain seller meet.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DeveshTanna for this post:
  • KGA, Richard Samuel
When you are Planning for Mumbai ?

Sent from my XT1572 using AIOVA mobile app
(17-02-2017, 04:32 PM)Flags Wrote: When you are Planning for Mumbai ?

Sent from my XT1572 using AIOVA mobile app

Hi,

We have not yet finalized the schedule for Mumbai Seller meet but when ever its done I will update you.

Thanks.
Hello,
I am also selling through Unicommerce and living in kolkata but we did not get any prior notification regarding this Seller meet.
(24-03-2017, 01:41 PM)Arihant  Chhajer Wrote: Hello,
I am also selling through Unicommerce and living in kolkata but we did not get any prior notification regarding this Seller meet.

Hi Arihant,

We are sorry that you were not able to attend the Seller Meet in Kolkata but I will take care and update you with the schedule for the upcoming events in Kolkata.

Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unicommerce’s Events Highlights’17 Unicommerce 1 116 02-01-2018, 09:12 PM
Last Post: digitalasia